The last week has been a lot of fun. I’ve finally “released” the first part of the diversity systems firmware and also built a prototype PCB for testing. This board controls the receiver and will be placed in each receiver in the system, a vital part that must work before anything else can be tested correctly.
While testing the board I realized that one of my filter designs didn’t work out as expected but I’ll look into that this weekend. This is just one part of the whole system but still fun to see that I’m making some progress after such a long time.
For all of my firmwares in this system I’ve built a CLI (command line interface) to control all the AVR processors via the computer (usb). This makes everything so easy as I can make all calibrations and debugging etc. directly from the computer.